Do you want to vote in the American midterm elections? As an overseas American citizen, you have the right to vote in federal elections.
How to vote?
- You will need the address for your last place of residence in the US.
- Go to the non-partisan website www.fvap.gov run by the US government for military and overseas citizen voters.
- Choose your state and follow the instructions.
- If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible to vote at a particular address, you can always contact the county election official for your former address. Names and contact details for election officials are given in www.fvap.gov on a state by state basis.
- Are you an American citizen who is eligible to vote but who has never lived in the US? Click here for information related to your situation.
We need your vote! Help the Republican Party retain the House and Senate.
Please note that overseas Americans must register to vote each and every year. Although some states do not follow the federal law and do not erase their overseas voter lists, don’t take the risk: register to vote now.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
40th president of United States
Who We Are
Republicans Overseas provides two-way infrastructure to keep Republicans overseas politically well-informed while also providing a mechanism to direct the policy concerns of overseas Americans back to political leaders and Presidential candidates.
MISSION: To inspire the nine million Americans living overseas to engage more fully in the U.S. democratic political process through the provision of briefings, policy research and advocacy.
OUR VISION: Americans living and working overseas love their country and desire a strong and prosperous America which is respected throughout the world. Republicans Overseas keeps Americans living overseas politically well-informed and provides a mechanism to direct their policy concerns back to senior political leaders and presidential candidates. The vision of Republicans Overseas is to represent the unique concerns of Americans living overseas, to elect federal candidates who will address those concerns, and to effectively influence policy.
Connect with Us
Send us a message, receive periodic updates, news alerts, and information impacting the expat community.